Visarmed cuff for ABPM (for example Welch Allyn 6100) - Adult Plus (32 - 38 cm)
Vistarmed patented blood pressure cuff has been specially developed for use in ambulatory blood pressure measurement (ABPM), also known as 24-hour measurement. This cuff is made of soft and supple material that fits comfortably around the arm and ensures that it stays in the right place. In addition, it is comfortable for the patient who has to wear a blood pressure cuff for a longer period of time.
Features and benefits:
- comfortable for the patient: a soft and supple cuff made of Lycra/nylon stretch material that fits snugly around the arm and keeps the blood pressure cuff in the right place, which is comfortable for the patient
- durability: The durable, high-quality material of the blood pressure cuff provides a wear-resistant, yet comfortable cuff for repeated measurements on a large number of patients
- easy to clean/disinfect: high-quality material with a removable air chamber makes the blood pressure cuff easy to clean, disinfect or wash in a washing machine
- User-friendliness: An updated design allows the physician or other person to correctly position the cuff on the arm to obtain reliable and repeatable measurements.
- reliable: tested: 100% leak-proof and reliable
- Ce certificate: DIN and ISO 13485:2016
- latex/PVC free: 100% latex and PVC free for greater patient safety. Biocompatibility.
Suitable for Welch Allyn 6100, for example, order the coupling piece for connection with the ABPM