If the product is in stock, it will be shipped the same day. If a product is not in stock, the delivery time depends on the delivery time of the product. You will then be notified.
Possible delays at PostNL
There may be delays at PostNL, so the shipment may take a little longer. Due to the Corona pandemic, a lot is ordered online and this means extra pressure for PostNL. This may cause your package to be delayed.
Below you will find the most frequently asked questions:
- When will my package be shipped? If your order arrives on working days before 3 p.m., it will be presented to Post.nl the same day. You will receive a track and trace code from us. It may be due to excessive crowds that we cannot do this the same day, then it will be the next day.
- When will my package be delivered? The delivery of your package is in the hands of PostNL. You will receive the track and trace code as soon as your package has been shipped. We recommend that you keep an eye on it for the most up-to-date information. Because this is in the hands of PostNL, we cannot influence this or speed up this process. It is possible that the track and trace code changes or that the package has not been delivered in the specified period. Due to the crowds, it can happen that your package is delivered a few days later.
- According to the Track and Trace, my package has not yet been handed in to PostNL and is it listed as pre-registered? If you have received the confirmation email that the package has been sent, the package will be brought to the PostNL distribution center the same day. Due to the various corona measures, fewer staff can be deployed here. This causes delays in the process and your package may not be scanned immediately. So the package is certainly at PostNL, but it can sometimes take a while before it gets the first scan to indicate that the package has been returned to PostNL. If this is the case with your package, we would like to ask you to wait a few days, because the package is usually scanned and delivered within this time.
SHIPPING INFORMATION AND COSTS
From € 100 excl. VAT, € 121 incl. VAT, there are no shipping costs (only in the Netherlands).
Below € 100 excl. VAT, € 121 incl. VAT, the Postnl rates (incl VAT) are valid:
SHIPPING HEAVY PACKAGES
The costs for transporting large/heavy items are approximately € 35 - 55 excl. VAT € 42.35 - 66.55 incl. VAT and are clearly indicated at the bottom of the product information and are visible further in the ordering process. For delivery on the Dutch islands and abroad, you will first be contacted about the costs that will be charged.
Are you not at home when we deliver your package? Then we try to deliver it to your direct neighbors as standard. Does this also not work? Then our delivery person will leave a message for you. You will find a 'non-home code' on this: with this code you can indicate where you want your package to be delivered the second time until 10 p.m. the same day.
You can choose from one of the following options:
- Delivery on another day (can be scheduled up to 6 days in advance).
- Monday to Friday evening at your home* between 6 pm and 9.30 pm (+€6.78 excl. VAT €8.20 incl. VAT).
- Delivery on Sunday + € 4.43 excl VAT 5.36 incl VAT. If you place the order after 3 p.m. Friday afternoon, delivery on the following Sunday is not possible.
- At one of the 2,600 PostNL locations throughout the Netherlands. You can collect your shipment from 3 p.m. the next day. At PostNL locations where you can pick up the package from 9 a.m. the next day (-€0.08 excl. VAT, €0.10 incl. VAT).
*Except some postcode areas
If you wish to return something, you can contact us via the email address
If the product is damaged or does not work, we will reimburse the shipping costs. (The return costs for the return will be at most equal to the total delivery costs of the item.)
In all other cases, you bear the shipping costs for a return shipment yourself.
Send the package with your order number, name and address and reason for return to:
9641 KS Veendam
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FOR CONSUMERS
As a consumer, you have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without stating reasons. The withdrawal period expires 14 days after the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, takes physical possession of the good. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of the withdrawal by means of an unambiguous statement (e.g. in writing, by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the model withdrawal form (PDF) for this, but you are not obliged to do so. To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
What you cannot return and is excluded from the right of withdrawal:
- Products that are sealed must not have been opened for hygiene reasons.
- Products manufactured in accordance with consumer instructions (customization) such as engraving of stethoscopes
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FOR B2B
The 14-day right of withdrawal only applies to consumers and not to business customers. As a company, you have an obligation to investigate and you are excluded from the right of return (the Distance Selling Act).
CONSEQUENCES OF THE WITHDRAWAL
If you revoke the agreement, you will receive all payments that you have made up to that point, including delivery costs (with the exception of any additional costs resulting from your choice of a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) without delay and in any case no later than 14 days after we have been informed of your decision to withdraw from the contract, from us. We will refund you with the same payment method with which you made the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not be charged for such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back, or you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever comes first. You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay, but in any case no later than 14 days after the day on which you have notified us of the decision to withdraw from the agreement. You are on time if you return the goods before the 14-day period has expired.
The direct costs of returning the goods are for your account.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the use of the goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You call us T: 088-1900099
9641 KS Veendam