||71XX-2 + 71WE-2
||Will be ordered for you
||3 - 8 days
The Connex Spot monitor 7100 contains a blood pressure monitor that uses Welch Allyn SureBP technology.
30 minutes blood pressure monitor:
On the full color touch screen, the output can be set completely as desired. The measurement is automatic and several measurements can be set per time unit (for example half an hour). The CSM 7100 is mobile for use thanks to a built-in lithium ion battery and has a connection for a barcode scanner.
Option: the monitor is available with a built-in:
- oxygen saturation meter: Nonin SpO2 saturation meter and / or
- professional ear thermometer: NIBP ThermoScan® PRO 6000.
- dimensions: 24 x 40 x 20 cm (HxWxD)
- weight: 3.25 kg
- collects a complete set of vital patient symptoms
- reduces vital documentation errors
- improves staff efficiency
- improves the accuracy of the hypertension diagnosis
- 15 second blood pressure measurement
- connection with external data systems
- registration of multiple automatic measurements
- analysis and determination of average blood pressure
- suitable for spot check or monitoring with alarm function.
- optional: 25091 - Welch Allyn Connex Spot Classic rolling tripod.
Optional: Software from Medisch Vakhandel, with this you can load standard settings for your 30-minute measurements via a USB so that all settings are immediately correct. The software will be sent to you via e-mail.
The end of the normal practice blood pressure measurement?
General Practitioner & Science 58 (2) February 2015.