||Will be ordered for you
||1 - 3 Week
The VORTEX aluminum dressing room is an inhalation aid that is used together with the dose aerosol (aerosol canister containing the medicine, also known as a puffer) for the treatment of respiratory diseases.
By using the VORTEX attachment room, more medication ends up in the lungs and less in the mouth-throat. Always read the operating instructions before using your VORTEX dressing room.
The advantages of the VORTEX:
- Antistatic attachment room - delivers a reliable dosage
- One-handed operation - treatment sessions are now even easier - especially for those who need help, such as babies, toddlers or the elderly
- Good visibility of the expiration valve - simple visual inspection of the exhalation phase
- Meets a wide range of hygiene requirements: disinfectable, sterilizable and now dishwasher safe
- Optimized universal adapter - suitable for all standard dosing inhalers