Sterican Safety B.Braun safety needles - 25G - 16 mm x 0.50 mm - orange - 100 pieces
Stable cannula protection to reduce needlestick injuries.
Original Sterican Safety quality grind for a gentle puncture. Ultra-thin-wall cannulas with high flow rates. For Luer and Luer-Lock approaches. Color-coded, transparent plastic attachment, sturdy cannula protection. Individually sterile packed. Dangerous needlestick injuries can also occur during injections. In addition to a painless puncture for the patient, the Surshield safety products offer reliable protection for the user. TRBA 250, Section 4.2.4., requires the use of safety products in defined areas to protect employees and patients from puncture and cut injuries. The aim of these guidelines is to protect medical personnel from the risks to their safety and health to which they are or may be exposed as a result of exposure to biological agents at work, including the prevention of such risks.
- Original Sterican Safety quality grind for a gentle puncture
- Ultra-thin-wall cannulas with high flow rates
- Easy one-handed operation
- For Luer and Luer-Lock approaches
- Scope of delivery: Pack of 100 pieces each. Individually sterile packed.