Sol-care safety needles - 25G - 25 mm x 0.50 mm - orange - 100 pieces SN2510 *S*
These safety needles have a diameter of 0.5 mm (25G, orange colour), and are provided with needles of 25 mm length. The length you choose depends on what you find most the comfortable using.
Sol-care are safety needles with a fully integrated needle safety system. The locking mechanism provides optimum protection against needle injuries. This ensures a safe and simple injection.
- Designed to protect against needle injuries after injections
- The unique technology creates a secure connection to luer slip syringes.
- The needle opening is always directed towards the protective cap, which permits injections at a slight angle.
- Similar technology for blood collection and injections into the skin.
- Requires only a minimal adjustment of the injection technique.
- A special clip in the needle hub helps the user to better lock it in a split luer syringe.
- Broad, coarse finger pressure point for a safe operation/activation with thumb or index finger.
- Integral guard with wider edges for protection.
- Needle is permanently locked by the activated protective cap
- Finger ridge simplifies easy activation with one hand - no hard surface required
- Colour-coded hub for easy size recognition