Philips HeartStart FRx AED Defibrillator with Philips carrying case with child key
The Philips HeartStart FRx AED (861304) is suitable for:
Thanks to the ip55 value of the FRx, it is very suitable for wet environments.
This set includes:
- Philips FRx AED
- Peds 1 set
- Philips carrying case.
Also available in:
English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese other languages on request.
The specific features of the HeartStart FRx:
- offers optimum protection against external influences such as water and dust (IP55)
- shockproof: even after a one-meter drop, the HeartStart FRx continues to function reliably
- With the HeartStart FRx's one-battery concept, you can be sure of:
- 200 shocks or
- 4 hours of operation or
- a device that is on standby for four years (including the self-tests)
- reserve capacity is 9 shocks or 15 minutes of monitoring, this means the capacity that the device has left after the signal already indicated a low battery
- correct placement of the defibrillation pads is clearly visible on the front of the HeartStart FRx (flashing lights)
- You can also use the HeartStart FRx with the standard defibrillation pads on children by means of a special 'baby/child key'
- the ability to activate additional extended voice commands: this help guides the rescuer through the CPR process. Lay care providers greatly appreciate this support.
The HeartStart FRx continuously monitors the heart rhythm, even when you chest compressions or ventilate the victim. When the HeartStart FRx detects a shockable rhythm during the CPR cycle:
- interrupts the CPR cycle
- the heart rhythm is checked a second time
- he charges quickly to be able to shock. This way you don't delay the life-saving shock
- charging the HeartStart FRx is extremely fast: the 'Quick Shock' technology ensures that you can deliver the electric shock within 8.1 seconds. Due to this speed, the blood pressure obtained by the chest compressions decreases less than with slower AED devices. Higher blood pressure at that crucial moment increases the chance of successful defibrillation
- by With an infrared eye, you can easily transfer data that the HeartStart FRx stores during an intervention to a computer and/or Palm where the data is read into a software program.
To view this video, you first have to accept the cookies.