Philips HeartStart FRx AED Defibrillator
The Philips HeartStart FRx AED (861 304) is suitable for:
Thanks to the ip55 value of the FRx it's very suitable for wet environments.
In combination with the infant/child key the FRx AED is ideal for nurseries, kindergartens, etc.
This set includes:
- Philips FRx AED
- Philips battery + pads
Also available in:
English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, other languages on request
The specifics of the HeartStart FRx:
- Provides optimum protection against external influences such as water and dust (IP55)
- Shockproof, even after a fall of one meter the HeartStart FRx continues to operate reliably.
- With the one-battery-concept you are sure of:
- 200 shocks, or;
- 4 hours of operation, or;
- A device that can be on four years of standby (including the self-testing);
- Spare capacity is 9 shocks or 15 minutes of monitoring, this means the capacity that the device has after the signal has indicated a weak battery.
- Correct placement of the defibrillation pads can be clearly seen on the front of the HeartStart FRx (flashing lights).
- With a special ''infant/child key'' you can use the HeartStart FRx with standard defibrillation pads for use on children.
- The ability to activate additional extensive voice commands: this assistance guides the rescuer through the resuscitation process. Layman users will greatly appreciate this feature.
HeartStart FRx continuously monitors the heart rhythm, even if you press the chest or provide respiratory support. If the HeartStart FRx detects a shockable rhythm during the CPR cycle:
- It interrupts the resuscitation cycle;
- Checking the heart rhythm a second time;
- Charges itself rapidly to shock. This method won't stall a life saving shock;
- Charging the HeartStart FRx happens very quickly: the 'Quick Shock' technology ensures that you can administer an electric shock within 8.1 seconds. Due to this speed drops in blood pressure resulting from the chest compressions will be less compared to slower AED devices. Higher blood pressure at that crucial moment increases the likelihood of successful defibrillation;
- By the means of an infrared eye you can transfer data, which are stored in the HeartStart FRx during an intervention, easy to transfer to a PC or Palm where the data can be read.