Mouth masks medical - EN 14683 Baltic Masks Type IIR Bleu
Three-layer material is made from a 40 g / m2 melt-blown polymer, usually polypropylene, sandwiched between non-woven fabric. The melt-blown material acts as the filter that prevents microbes from entering or leaving the mask. Pleats are commonly used to allow the user to expand the mask so that it covers the area from the nose to the chin. The masks are attached to the head with ear loops, headbands or elastic bands.
- CE certification: The product complies with the requirements of PN-EN 14683 + AC: 2019-09
- Has a Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) as for type IIR masks (Bacterial Filter Efficiency> 98%)
- Three-layer non-woven fabric
- Latex-free rubber ear loops
- Dimensions: 175mm x 95mm. Mask has 3 pleats so that the user covers the mask from nose to chin
- Adjustable nose bridge for a better seal
- Latex free.