||Will be ordered for you
||3 - 8 days
Mesorb® is a soft, highly absorbent dressing, capable of retaining large amounts of wound fluid. the semi-permeability prevents impervious wound moisture from contaminating clothes or bedding.
How Mesorb works:
- The wound fluid is transferred via the wound contact layer and the spread layer to the highly absorbent core of mesorb®.
- This core also serves as a protective and ventilating wound cushion.
- The water-repellent backing prevents the wound from becoming infected and protects clothes and bedding against leaks.
- Because the backing layer extends to the sides, leakage on the sides is also avoided.
- High absorption capacity
- Wet to very wet wounds
- Protective wound cushion
- As a primary dressing (directly on the wound)
- Air permeable
- Cost efficient
- The unique barrier against seeping moisture reduces the number of dressing changes and prevents staining. Frequency of dressing changes clothes and bedding mesorb® can stay on the wound for several days, precautions depending on the wound condition or as prescribed.