Bacillol® 30 - 80 tissues for intense surface cleaning
Please note: This is an outlet product and cannot be returned. Best Before 01-10-2023
Contains 80 pieces
It's been found that surfaces are a major source of contamination and infections.
- Ready to use disinfectant wipes
- Soaked in Bacillol 30 Foam
- Absorbent and tear resistant
- PET fleece
- Rapid disinfection
- Suitable for fragile materials such as Makrolon®, Plexiglas® and polysulfone
- Easy to grab a piece from the flowpack
- Doesn't contain aldehyde, perfumes or dyes.
- Ethanol 140
- mg / g; propan-2-ol 100 mg / g;
- propan-1-ol 60 mg / g, N-alkyl-aminopropyl
- glycine (CAS Number 1397
- 34-65-9) 5 mg / g.
- Against yeast
- Virucidal against enveloped viruses (incl. HBV, HIV, HCV)
- Polyomavirus and rotavirus
Bacillol® 30 Tissues are suitable for rapid material friendly disinfection of surfaces, monitors and keyboards or touch pads of sensitive communication equipment such as mobile phones or sensitive computer surfaces - for example Makrolon®, acrylic glass, polysulfone and imitation leather - delicate surfaces in healthcare facilities, in kitchens , food processing sections and other areas which come into contact with sensitive products.
Instructions for use
Wipe the surface thoroughly with Bacillol® 30 Tissues. Surface must be moist for optimum disinfection results. Thanks to the composition of Bacillol ® 30 Tissues they can be used without gloves if permitted. Do not use for cleaning the skin. Discard used tissues. In order to prevent the tissues from drying out close the container immediately after use.
Not to be used for disinfecting invasive medical devices. For hard surfaces: takes 30 seconds to function.